What community resources are available for individuals with disabilities transitioning from high school to adulthood? Tennessee Disability Pathfinder and Goodwill Industries would like to invite you to our free Multicultural Community Education Series training about transitioning from high school to adulthood.
The following organizations will share important information about the services they provide to assist individuals with disabilities from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds during transitioning from high school to adulthood:
- Walter State Community College
- Goodwill Industries-Knoxville, Inc.
- STEP, Inc. (Support & Training for Exceptional Parents)
- Tennessee Immigrants & Refugees Rights Coalition (TIRRC)
- Tennessee Disability Pathfinder
Please click here to register. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email.