Back on Track
Free program to help young adults find their next career steps
Back on Track assists young adults age 16-24 to identify career pathways, gain work experience, enroll in post-secondary education, and obtain and maintain employment.
No-Cost Services Provided Include
- Career Assessment and Planning
- Educational Assistance
- Financial Literacy
- Paid and Unpaid Work Experience
- Support Services
- Job Placement Assistance
- Be between the ages of 16 to 24
- Not currently enrolled in/attending school
- Meet income eligibility requirements
- Have the desire and drive to participate
Interested? Attend an information session!
Tuesdays at 11am
Bearden Goodwill - 5307 Kingston Pike, Knoxville
Can't attend? Call Goodwill at 865.588.8567.