Goodwill has a wide selection of clothing and accessories that could be used to make the ultimate Halloween Costume. Show off your best outfit in the annual Ghoulishly Goodwill Costume Contest in collaboration with the Zoo Knoxville’s Boo at the Zoo.
How to submit your photo:
To enter to the Ghoulishly Goodwill Costume contest, participants must submit their entry by 8am on Friday, November 3rd in any one of the following ways.
- Post to the Goodwill Industries-Knoxville, Inc. Facebook page at www.facebook.com/gwiktn.
- Post the picture on Twitter and tag @GWIKTN.
- Post the picture on Instagram and tag @goodwillknoxville.
- E-mail the image to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All entries should include a photo, a brief description of their costumes and the Goodwill purchases used to make them. Costumes must be created from Goodwill materials to be eligible to win.
Goodwill staff will select three winners based on costume creativity, use of Goodwill materials, and response from social media followers. The winners will be announced on Friday, November 3rd via social media.
- Grand Prize – A family 4-pack of tickets to the Knoxville Zoo
- 2nd Prize – A family 4-pack of tickets to the Knoxville Zoo
- 3rd Prize – Two tickets to the Knoxville Zoo