Back on Track is here to help with the hurdles. Sign up now for free support!
Do you need work experience to get the job? Do you need help figuring out your next job? Need help with childcare so you can go to work? Transportation? Would you like to receive cash in hand for achieving your goals?
Back on Track is a free program designed to help young adults navigate the start of their careers.
Benefits of Back on Track include funding for higher education and skills training opportunities, paid work experience to add to your resume, and support services such as child care and transportation assistance. Along the way, the program offers cash incentives for achieving milestones such as enrolling in or completing classes.
Set yourself up with the future you want! Contact us today to get started!
If you are age 16 to 24 and match any of the following statements, you may be qualified for free job support services!
- I need help finding a job or a training program.
- I am pregnant or am a parent.
- I am receiving public assistance or live in public housing.
- I have a criminal background or have been arrested.
- I have not received my high school diploma or GED.
- I am homeless or have run away from home.
- I have been in the foster care system.
- I need help with academics.
Interested? Contact us!
Call Goodwill at 865.588.8567 or fill out the the form below to get more information or sign up!
Back on Track is part of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, and is a collaborative effort between Goodwill Industries-Knoxville and CAC Workforce Connections to provide vocational services at no cost to young adults.