Back on Track is helping young adults find their next careers steps. This program, part of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, is a collaborative effort between Goodwill Industries-Knoxville and CAC Workforce Connections to provide vocational services at no cost to youth between the ages of 16-24.
No-Cost Services Provided
- Career Assessment and Planning
- Educational Assistance
- Financial Literacy
- Paid and Unpaid Work Experience
- Support Services
- Job Placement Assistance
- Between the ages of 16-24
- Not currently enrolled in/attending school
- Meet income eligibility requirements
- Have the desire and drive to participate
Interested? Contact us!
Call Goodwill at 865.588.8567 or fill out the the form below to get more information or sign up!