Back on Track is helping young adults find their next careers steps. This program, part of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, is a collaborative effort between Goodwill Industries-Knoxville and CAC Workforce Connections to provide vocational services at no cost to youth between the ages of 16-24.
No-Cost Services Provided
- Career Assessment and Planning
- Educational Assistance
- Financial Literacy
- Paid and Unpaid Work Experience
- Support Services
- Job Placement Assistance
- Between the ages of 16-24
- Not currently enrolled in/attending school
- Meet income eligibility requirements
- Have the desire and drive to participate
Attend an Info Session
Information sessions are held at the Bearden Goodwill (5307 Kingston Pike, Knoxville) every Tuesday at 11am. Attend to find out what you need to enroll.
Can't attend? Call Goodwill at 865.588.8567 or fill out the the form on the right to start the conversation.